The standard and most popular layout is the one shown below, which with a few minutes easy work can convert from queen double bed to 2 x single beds.
An important feature is that the beds can remain made up as you travel – unlike many small vans that require you to convert the seats to beds every night.
A bunk van is also available, so the whole family can holiday together or grandchildren can ‘sleepover’ with their travelling grandparents.
In all of the caravans:
- The kitchen has a stainless steel glass topped sink plus 3 burner gas stove across the rear wall, and a combined shower/toilet in the rear corner.
- The main storage drawers and cupboards, together with the Dometic 3 way refrigerator, are located in the centre of the van over the axle for better weight distribution.
- The seating and beds in the front section all have storage underneath. The under bed storage can also be accessed from large lockable outside hatches, making access easy.QUALITY is the ‘theme’ when looking at everything we include as standard. All the way through, the best available fittings have been used
There are very few ‘optional extras’ because we have already included all the things you need to drive away and use your new Sportscruiser Caravans .
Standard Features List
Standard External Features
- Composite of vacuum bonded fibreglass/structural foam walls and roof giving strength, durability, good looks and insulation.
Aerodynamic one piece fibreglass front, roof and rear
Fully hot dip galvanised chassis
Leaf spring suspension for reliability
Alloy wheels with Alloy spare
12inch electric brakes on wheels
Two gas bottles
Drop down steps
2 x 82 litre water tanks
External access hatches
European style large, double glazed windows
Full length roll out awning
Lockable water filler
External 240v power outlet
Drop down corner stabilisers
Standard Internal Features
- Cabinets are hi-tech composite material – better than plywood & scratch resistant
- Double glazed insulated windows with integrated insect screens and sun/privacy blinds
- Large fibreglass shower/toilet recess— easy to clean
- Queen sized EW double bed OR 2 x single beds with underneath storage. Easily converted and all with underneath storage
- Three burner gas cook top with stainless steel sink
- Dometic 104ltr 3 way refrigerator
- Ready to take optional extra roof top air conditioner
- Electric/gas hot water service
- Storage and hanging space
- Quality Vinyl floor covering
- Luxury microfibre material on lounge
- 12v LED lighting
- 3 stage 20 amp battery charger/12v supply +120AH AGM battery
- Flick mixer taps in kitchen & bathroom
- Ibis reverse cycle low profile air conditioner
Amplified multi directional TV aerial and LCD TV with DVD